Michael B. FitzPatrick, President and Co-Founder
Michael B. FitzPatrick, Co-Founder and President of The LTC Partnership, LLC, helps retirees develop a plan to protect against the two greatest concerns: Running out of income and/or spending all their money on health related issues that are not covered by traditional forms of Health Insurance or Medicare.
He has been specializing in retirement income solutions and long term care planning options since 2001 and Mr. FitzPatrick has been quoted in numerous publications, including the NJ Garden State Women magazine, Advisor Today, Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education, Resource Guide for Family Caregivers, The Daily Record Newspaper, and Southwest Airlines magazine. He has also been a guest on several radio programs and has written extensively on the topic.
Mr. FitzPatrick has been awarded a professional degree in the field of long-term care, Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC) which enables him to provide comprehensive education to consumers and other professions such as financial planning, tax law, home care, government funding, and elder law. Mr. FitzPatrick is a graduate of The Delbarton School and of Fairfield University.
You've seen/heard Mr. FitzPatrick:
- Appeared on WMRT radio show (1250 AM) as Long-Term Care Insurance specialist
- From Pension to 401(k) and Long-term Care Insurance with Guests Mark Miller and Michael Fitzpatrick -
Click Here to listen to Mp3 recording (starts at 15 min mark)
- Guest Speaker at the Garden State Woman Annual Financial Conferences
- Guest Speaker at the Annual LTC Producer Summit in Kansas City and Austin, Texas
- Guest Speaker at the National Caregivers Symposium
- Featured Story in Advisor Today Magazine
Young and Hungry
Harvesting The Gold
- Featured Story in Life Insurance Selling Magazine\ LifeHealthPro
What the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 Means to Clients
No Pension + Social (In)Security + Caregiving = Financial Crisis: What are Baby Boomers supposed to do?
Accumulating Wealth or Protecting Your Money: Which Should Come First?
Lessons Learned: Understanding the Need for Strategic Business Alliances
Introducing Long Term Care To Your Clients
Education First: How To Offer Long Term Care Insurance At The Worksite
Timing Is Everything: What Is The Ideal Age To Buy LTC?
- Featured Story in Senior Market Advisor Magazine - Get'em While They're Young
- Featured in CFO Magazine - Long Term Thinking
- Frequent contributor to Sales Strategies Magazine - Alliances With Financial Advisors
- Featured Articles on the New Jersey Society of CPA’s Online Forum
A Punchlist for Smart Pre-Retiree Planning
Stress And Long Term Care
Mr. FitzPatrick's community service, professional honors and memberships include:
- Board Advisor and Member of the American Association for Long Term Care Insurance (AALTCI)
- Past Board Member and Partner of LTC Financial Partners, LLC
- Past Board Member for the Matthew C. Sellitto Foundation
- Advisor to Children Rise (an organization producing a documentary on the street children
in South Africa along with the AIDS pandemic)
- Past Chair of Morris County Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Committee
- Past Chair of the Coalition of Family Caregiving in Overlook Hospital
- Member of the Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Member and Supporter of Center for Long Term Care Reform
- Supporter of S.O.A.R. (Support Our Aging Religious)
- Past Parish Advisory Council Member (P.A.C.) – Church of Christ the King
- Past Leadership Team Member at St. Paul Inside the Walls
- Member of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Member of National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Advisory Board Member and Supporter of Te Deum Ministries
- Supporter of Dynamic Catholic
- Holds the designation: Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC)
- Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- Former Basketball coach/Harding Twp. recreational league
- Former Big Brother’s/Sister’s Mentor